New Login Location Detected Discord. I have the same problem. I was locked out for 3 or 4 days, because of this.

How To Fix Discord New Login Location Detected. YouTube
How To Fix Discord New Login Location Detected. YouTube from www.youtube.com

Many users have complained that they receive the error text “new login location detected, please check your email” while attempting to login to discord, even when entering the same email and password from the same device. You could be supplied with the area, tool, and the ip, then buttons “yes” and “no”. The email from discord is never sent to authorize the new ip address, in the other os i was using.

Find An Answer To Your Question How Do I Fix New Login Location Detected On Discord?


This tutorial is about how to fix new login location detected discord android mobile.if you get email does not exist error,just check it which email account. Open your linked email for discord when you try to log in to your discord account on a new device, an email will be sent to the email address that was linked to your account. I got the new login location detected message & it said to check my email, but it's been three hours and no email.

I Have The Same Problem.


I may be locked out of discord forever due to this. I've tried all solutions on this support page i was supposed to be on their support page. Process if you don't complete and switch os's.

The Email From Discord Is Never Sent To Authorize The New Ip Address, In The Other Os I Was Using.


New location logins will prompt you to check your email address to fix the issue. Log into your discord account step 2: Go over to your email’s inbox and look for any emails sent by discord.

So I'm Essentially Locked Out Of My Discord Account.


To log in again, you need to provide a 2fa code to gain access to your discord account. Locate the user settings icon on your discord account. You have to go through the stupid captcha validation again.

To And Up With New Location Detected, Please Check Your Email.


Please check security updates before using them guys, this is just a mess not allowing me to use your service. I was locked out for 3 or 4 days, because of this. Many users have complained that they receive the error text “new login location detected, please check your email” while attempting to login to discord, even when entering the same email and password from the same device.

Related Posts